The Prota Software Team was delighted to launch the brand new ProtaStructure Suite 2019 to over 400 engineers across Singapore and Malaysia last week.
This year’s event highlighted Prota’s innovations in 3D modelling, automated steel and concrete building design, intelligent reinforcement and steel detailing together with advancements in BIM technology for coordination, fabrication and construction. Some of the key topics covered during the roll out included;
- Unveiling ProtaStructure 2019 – Integrated Multi-Material Design Solution for Building Systems
- Revolutionary Automated Detailing, Drawing Management & Component Design with ProtaDetails 2019
- Introducing ProtaSteel 2019 – Revolutionary Automated Connection Design and Steel Detailing
- Understanding BIM and coordinating projects with ProtaBIM 2019
- BIM transition in Asia – a Contractors Perspective
- BIM and Beyond: Digital Transition in Construction
Prota’s solutions seamlessly interconnect into one easy to use platform providing the most comprehensive tool for building design and collaboration available in the global market.
“This exceptional release clearly establishes Prota as the leading innovator in providing Structural BIM design solutions to building design engineers around the world” Prota Group’s CEO, Joseph Kubin, comments.
Nigel Watts, Prota Software’s Managing Director, adds “With the introduction of new US codes and numerous design and detailing enhancements we are looking forward to continuing to support our rapidly growing user base with this fantastic release and continuing to add significant value to their businesses”.